Become a Sawyer Mason Dealer
Want to become a Dealer of Sawyer Mason to offer our flooring in your showroom and to your clients?
The Sawyer Mason Dealer program is offered to companies who meet Sawyer Mason’s high standards and commitment to quality products and service. All S|M Dealers will have at least one showroom to display S|M flooring to their clients.
Our Dealer benefits include:
- Rebate Program
- Preferred Pricing
- Dedicated Consultants
- Branded Promotional Materials
- Advance Notice of New Product News and Special Promotions
The Sawyer Mason collection of oiled plank flooring offers the most natural looking wood flooring options, in addition to longer lengths and wider widths, to create a truly custom look. The breathtaking depth of color achieved by natural processes showcases each plank of wood; laid down in a large expanse, the flooring becomes a central design element for a home or commercial setting. S|M offers a breadth of design options, from contemporary to warm and rustic, from smooth, hand-brushed or hand-scraped texture, to a variety of widths and range of color and tones.
In collaboration with Sawyer Mason, Sawyer Mason Dealers will advise, specify and purchase Sawyer Mason flooring for their clients. Pricing, product knowledge, sample information, and marketing brochures will be supplied by a Sawyer Mason sales representative. For purchasing, dealers may contact their Sawyer Mason representative or contact a representative of Sandy Neck Traders, distributor of Sawyer Mason.
S|M DEALER PROGRAM CRITERIA
A company may establish a Sawyer Mason Dealer Program if they:
- Have a showroom in at least one location for their clients
- Create a display area for S|M flooring collection to include either architectural boards, dealer display panels, and/or installed flooring in the showroom.
- Currently specify flooring in the $6-20+/sf price range or have a customer base that will support sales of this price range
- Are interested in partnering with Sawyer Mason flooring and feel its aesthetic and quality align with the company’s customer base.
Becoming a Sawyer Mason Dealer
- A Sawyer Mason representative will meet with a potential S|M dealer to answer all questions on Sawyer Mason flooring and dealer program.
- Specific display program is chosen (see below).
- All displays and marketing materials are shipped to the S|M dealer.
Interested in becoming a Sawyer Mason Dealer?
Fill out the form below to be qualified.
Waterfall Display Boards
(also pictured above) – The waterfall displays showcase the beauty of the wide plank floors in an elegant display that uses minimal floor space. This program is ideal for smaller sized showrooms; the singular beauty of Sawyer Mason floors stands out with this program.
Ideal for architects, contractors and designers who wish to show clients a sample of the flooring and get an accurate representation of the character and coloring of the floor. These boards are available as a set or individually.
Our Hand Samples are good for homeowners to consider individual colors of Sawyer Mason floors. Available individually.
Marketing & Training
Sawyer Mason LookBooks and brochures are available for dealers looking for additional printed marketing materials.
We provide our dealers with all the necessary sales information to sell Sawyer Mason floors. Information will be sent to dealers at the start of their participation in our program and upon request.